Terms of Sales
• These terms of offer for sale (“Supply Terms”) apply to products and services purchased via www.xtrahomedecor.com (“the Website”) which is a website owned and operated by FJ & Joseph Pte Ltd, a company incorporated under the Companies Act in Singapore, and also a “company” under the Companies Act (“Company” or “FJJ” or “We” or “Us” and its successors and assigns). Under these Supply Terms the users of the website will be referred to as (“You” or “Your” or “Yourself” or “User” or “Customers”).
By accepting these Terms of Sales through your use of the Site, you certify that you are 18 years of age or older. If you are under 18 years old please use this Site only under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian. Subject to the terms and conditions of this agreement, hereby grants you a limited, revocable, non-transferable, and non-exclusive license to access and use the Site by displaying it on your Internet browser only for the purpose of shopping and not for any commercial use or use on behalf of any third party, except as explicitly permitted by xtrahomedecor.com in advance. Any violation of this Agreement shall result in the immediate revocation of the license granted in this paragraph without notice to you.
• IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE SUPPLY TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS THE WEBSITE FOR ANY PURCHASE.
• The Website is a platform for online sale of furniture and home decor merchandise (“Products”) and allied services (“Services”) offered by FJJ and the purchase of Products and Service by you. FJJ also delivers the Products to You directly or through its authorised partner.
• FJJ has the right to change or discontinue any Products and Service at any time, without notice. FJJ may add or modify the procedures, modes, processes or conditions of purchase at any time. FJJ shall not be liable to You or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of any Product or any aspect of the Services.
3. PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
• FJJ sells a variety of Products. Services, such as shipping, in relation to the Products shall be per the FJJ’s policy, which may be changed by FJJ from time to time.
• You should take all responsibility for Your own actions in utilizing the Products and Service and the Website in relation to the Services availed or purchased by You and FJJ shall not be liable for any such action or consequence thereof.
• You represent that You are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from purchasing Products or receiving Services under the laws as applicable in Singapore.
5. PRICING INFORMATION
• The Pricing Information relating to the Product shall be as displayed on the Website and as disclosed to You at the time of Your purchase/order.
• FJJ does not guarantee that the price will be the lowest for similar products within any given locality, city, region or geography. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice or any consequential liability to You.
• While FJJ strives to provide accurate information relating to Products and Services including pricing information, but typographical and other errors may occur. In the event that a Product or Service is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error, FJJ will have the right to modify the price of the Product or Services and contact You for further instructions via e-mail address provided by You at the time of registration, or cancel the order and notify You of such cancellation. If FJJ cancels the order after the payment has been processed, the said amount will be remitted to Your account from which the payment was made.
• Discount coupons are not allowed to be used for any sales promotion items. All vouchers which are equivalent to cash will still be applicable. FJJ reserves the right to change the discounts offered at any time during the sales and without prior notice.
6. CREDIT CARD DETAILS
• You might be required to provide Your credit or debit card details to the approved payment gateways while making the payment. In this regard You agree to provide valid, correct and accurate credit / debit card details to the approved payment gateways for purchasing Products or availing Services on the Website. You shall not use the credit / debit card that is not lawfully owned by You. The information provided by You will not be utilized or shared with any third party unless required in relation to fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. You will be solely responsible for the security and confidentiality of Your credit / debit card details. FJJ expressly disclaims all liabilities that may arise as a consequence of any unauthorized use of Your credit/debit card
7. DELIVERY OF THE PRODUCT
• Your shipping address will be verified for serviceability with the database of FJJ upon purchase. If Your order is not serviceable by representatives of FJJ or the area is not covered, we will request You to provide us with an alternate shipping address which we expect to have within FJJ’s serviceable area. If there is any dispute regarding the shipment of the Product or delivery of Services for the area not covered by FJJ, FJJ will not be responsible for the non-delivery of the Product or Services
• Please read our delivery policy which can be found in this website.
8. CANCELLATIONS, RETURNS AND REFUNDS
• Customized Built Cabinetry Orders
Customized Built Cabinetry Orders will be processed immediately; however, orders can be altered if the instructions regarding the alterations are received by FJJ within 24 hours of the placing of the original order. After the expiry of the 24 hour time period, orders that are cancelled are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
No returns are accepted on cabinets once delivered, as they are made-to-order. Prior to placing an order, please measure carefully the intended space to ensure that the space is big enough to accommodate the outside finished dimensions of the furniture/Murphy Wall Beds. If you require assistance, please call our sales representative at contact us page.
• Furniture / Mattress / Frame / Mechanism Hardware Orders
Returns will be accepted up to within 14 days of receipt and/or subjected to product’s return policies. Returned items must be in original packaging with all items secured in the same manner in which they were received. Failure to repackage and secure all items could result in damage during shipping. All returned items will be subject to a 25% re-stocking fee and deduction of original outbound shipping costs. A further deduction of fees may apply when customs and/or duty charges are applied by the return freight carrier. Any credit to Buyer will be made only after product is received back to FJJ and inspected and found in to be in the same condition as received. Buyer will be responsible for any return shipping and re-crating charges.
• RETURNS OR REPLACEMENTS
If you receive a damaged or defective Product, or a Product that does not comply with the specifications as per your original order, you can return it on the spot, at the time of delivery.
In the event that you requests for an exchange before delivery has been fulfilled we will process it with no additional costs to you. Please note that exchanges are only available for items of the same price or less. The balance amount will be refunded to the same method of payment as the original payment. If you’d like to exchange for an item of a higher price, you will need to top up the differences in prices. Please call us to facilitate any of such arrangements. These clause does not apply to custom made items.
If you requests for an exchange after we have delivered to you, a 25% restocking fee will apply on those Product(s) returned by you. FJJ reserves the right to refuse the Product(s) if they are not returned in good and working conditions.
9. Warranties and Claims
• Please note the standard warranties and the conditions for usage of the Products in relation to each Product. No claim (a) that is contrary to the above or (b) where Products have been used contrary to the conditions of usage; will be entertained.
10. Indemnification and Limitation of Liability
• You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless FJJ from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, demands, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by FJJ that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by You pursuant to these Terms or any Additional Terms applicable to the purchase of Products and/or Services.
• In no event shall FJJ, its officers, directors, employees or partners be liable to You or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages whatsoever, including those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not foreseeable or whether or not FJJ has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or based on any theory of liability, including breach of contract or warranty, negligence or other tortious action, or any other claim arising out of or in connection with Your purchase of the products and services herein. Notwithstanding anything to contrary, FJJ’s entire liability to You under this Terms of Offer For Sale or otherwise shall be limited to the refund of the moneys paid by You, for any Product or Service in connection with r which the claim has arisen, which amount shall be refunded You.
11. Governing Law
• Irrespective of the country from which Users access or use the Site and/or Services, to the extent permitted by law, this Terms and Users’ use of the Site and/or Services shall be governed in accordance with the laws of Singapore without regard to choice or conflicts of law principles, and Users hereby agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore to resolve any claims or disputes which may arise in connection with this Terms.